X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by BukitCase View Post
    Yup, that's been my experience too - from at least back to Win98 up thru Win10 (never "drank the Koolaid" on Vista :=)

Pretty sure you WILL need to change size on the first site after going online, UNLESS you leave your machine connected to the net (VERY bad idea) ... Steve
    Steve I have verizon wireless, so I have to watch how many gigs I use or I will run out of fast internet. I turn it off if I'm not using it.. Thanks for the help, I like the way things look on the screen now.

Leave a comment:

• BukitCase
    replied
    Yup, that's been my experience too - from at least back to Win98 up thru Win10 (never "drank the Koolaid" on Vista :=)

Pretty sure you WILL need to change size on the first site after going online, UNLESS you leave your machine connected to the net (VERY bad idea) ... Steve

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by BukitCase View Post
    Tack, I looked everywhere on my profile, found ZIP - if you're on an actual computer, there're a couple ways (both would require you to do it each time you log on) -

1 - Hold the Ctrl key down, then the "+" key increments text size, about 3 +++ does it for me. the "-" key decrements, or
    2 - Same Ctrl key, if you have a wheel mouse rotating the wheel one way or the other does same thing as #1.
    IIRC, either of the above stays for any site visited, MAYBE even til you change it; don't recall if this is a "log on" parameter or a "session" parameter... Steve
    Thanks you Steve, and yes I'm on my Windows 10 64 bit desk top computer, I'll give it try here.

It worked Steve, and when I hit the minus key, the fonts become smaller. thank you.

I've went to other websites and have came back here and the larger fonts are sill working.
    Last edited by tackit; 07-24-2021, 05:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BukitCase
    replied
    Tack, I looked everywhere on my profile, found ZIP - if you're on an actual computer, there're a couple ways (both would require you to do it each time you log on) -

1 - Hold the Ctrl key down, then the "+" key increments text size, about 3 +++ does it for me. the "-" key decrements, or
    2 - Same Ctrl key, if you have a wheel mouse rotating the wheel one way or the other does same thing as #1.
    IIRC, either of the above stays for any site visited, MAYBE even til you change it; don't recall if this is a "log on" parameter or a "session" parameter... Steve
    Last edited by BukitCase; 07-23-2021, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Is there a way to default characters to size 18? Thanks

This is size 18 characters.
Working...
X