Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to fun4now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone know what happened to fun4now?

    Anyone ever hear from fun4now or know how he is doing? I liked his posts, he seemed to be a nice guy, he just vanished from the website .

  • #2
    Been gone for years. Was keeping in touch and he quit writing
    Bob Wright

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
      Been gone for years. Was keeping in touch and he quit writing
      Bob, do you have a way to contact him and see if he would come back, or maybe PM me his email if he wouldn't mind? Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        I was just going through messenger here. He did have an email address listed
        Bob Wright

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
          I was just going through messenger here. He did have an email address listed
          I can't bring up his threads to get his email addy, when I type fun4now in the search box, only my thread pops up.

          Comment


          • #6
            https://forum.millerwelds.com/member/935-fun4now

            That's his account but I don't know if will give you what you want. It says no activity since 03-18-2010, 05:24 PM.


            ---Meltedmetal


            The search box at the top of this thread searches this thread, I think. The search box above the thread appears to search the site.
            Last edited by Meltedmetal; 07-21-2021, 05:49 AM.
            ---Meltedmetal

            Comment


            • #7
              If you follow Meltedmetal's link above, click on "About" and scroll to the bottom of that page, then click on "Find all posts" you can see everything he ever posted. A quick look didn't turn up any email addresses but that's not to say they might not be found in an exhaustive search.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Meltedmetal View Post
                https://forum.millerwelds.com/member/935-fun4now

                That's his account but I don't know if will give you what you want. It says no activity since 03-18-2010, 05:24 PM.


                ---Meltedmetal


                The search box at the top of this thread searches this thread, I think. The search box above the thread appears to search the site.
                Thank you melted metal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
                  If you follow Meltedmetal's link above, click on "About" and scroll to the bottom of that page, then click on "Find all posts" you can see everything he ever posted. A quick look didn't turn up any email addresses but that's not to say they might not be found in an exhaustive search.
                  Thanks Aeronica41, I found the page, he has both Facebook and Twitter accounts posted, which neither do I belong to, I'll have my daughter check the links out for me and see what's up. .

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X