HF Parts Washer mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HF Parts Washer mod

I needed a parts washer for a job so I ordered a HF Parts washer with wheels, but it was to high for me with the wheels on it, so I had the steel supply house bend me four 10 or 11 gage? legs. Then I saw the filter mod on the internet, and for a project added it to the parts washer along with the brush and the valve to eliminate suction from draining the tank when changing the filter, and the shelf.. It works well but I don't use it often enough to need the filter, I got a great deal on Amazon for 4 slightly damaged filters for 4 bucks a piece. My first intensions were to put a settling tank on the bottom shelf and pump clean fluid to the brush and have the fluid return back to the settling tank, but I gave up on that idea and went with the easier Chevy filter.
    Last edited by tackit; 07-18-2021, 05:16 PM.

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
      Nice work.
      Thank you Walker.

Comment

Found you didnt need the filter. That should be national news. Mine doesnt have it, never saw one till the net came along and it became a must have.
        I agree with the legs. I fix mine a little as well as the sump was kind of cheap but it's a Safety or Graymills.

Comment

Working...
        X