• Show
Clear All

• Welder99
    replied
    Thanks for the input.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    I agree that SSC foot pedals are better than what comes stock with the Miller. I’ve replaced 2 of my four miller pedals with SSC controls.

Leave a comment:

• Badger_Fan
    replied
    Yes, the Miller wireless foot pedal is compatible with the MultiMatic 220.

Leave a comment:

• G-ManBart
    replied
    I don't have a Multimatic 220, but I've been considering adding a wireless pedal from SSC controls for my Syncrowave. I've used pretty much every variation of Miller pedal and have put an SSC pedal on a few Miller machines so far....I like it much better than the Miller pedal. It's wider, more stable and has a lower angle. I find with the Miller pedals that when I'm just barely pressing the pedal the position is tiring because I'm almost having to hold my toes up high. The SSC pedal is much more natural for me. They have a wireless option that's about half the cost of the Miller wireless setup.

I'm a hobbyist, so dropping a grand on a pedal isn't high on my priority list, but at $5-600 I'm considering it.

I actually tested a minty Miller RFCS-14HD against the SSC pedal and went from minimum to maximum while my wife called out the amperages on the display. The two pedals were within an amp of each other across the board, including starting amps. I was worried that the smaller amount of travel on the SSC might mess up the total amperage variation available, but that wasn't the case.

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    replied
    Sorry it was late last night when I posted. Yes I’m talking about the Multimatic.

Leave a comment:

• G-ManBart
    replied
    I'm pretty sure no such machine exists. Are you asking about a Multimatic 220?

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    started a topic Millermatic 220

Millermatic 220

Hello, has anyone used a wireless foot pedal on the Multimatic 220?
    Last edited by Welder99; 07-16-2021, 08:12 AM.
Working...
X