X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
    That's a fair point. I can tell you that I've never looked at someone's video in a thread. If there's a pic, I'll look at it, but not a video.
    The video was short, it only showed the pump in action. .

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    That's a fair point. I can tell you that I've never looked at someone's video in a thread. If there's a pic, I'll look at it, but not a video.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushytails View Post
    I haven't had any problems, and I've posted plenty of pictures. Let the forum host them instead of using the utter **** that is photobucket.
    The forum wont host my video, it refuses to load it, it times out when downloading it. I've tried multiple times. Photobucket has no problem downloading and hosting the video, its why I chose to use Photobucket.

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    It’s not the moderator. I have been stripped of most of my powers. All I can do now is read and report

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushytails View Post
    I haven't had any problems, and I've posted plenty of pictures. Let the forum host them instead of using the utter **** that is photobucket.
    Have you ever tried to add a picture to an already posted thread? Now lets see your air compressor hydro test,.....what your experience is means nothing to others like myself who can't figure the software out..
    Last edited by tackit; 07-15-2021, 01:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bushytails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    This is a standard commercial forum software package--I don't know who makes it, but I think I have probably seen at least half a dozen websites with the identical software, just different colors.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702 View Post

It's not just the software, which absolutely sucks now*, but the moderators flat out are absent and don't care about keeping the forum running smoothly and cleaning up around here.

*Another example is when I reply with quote, and it puts it in a text editing box so small that even when scrolling I can't get a useful line in the box to see the quote I want to use.

Had the software been this bad back in 2002 when I was a founding member, I'd have never stuck around. I only come back now because it's kind of a part of me. It's sad to see its decline, and Miller ignoring it.
    I know I'm wrong, but when frustrated, I've given thought Miller wants to keep their band usage charges down so they ignore problems hoping frustrated members won't post pics, the very first screen I liked way better than this one, this screen must of been created by a trader on the back of a camel while traveling the Silk Road..

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Originally posted by tackit View Post
    ... .I've had it with this lousy software.
    It's not just the software, which absolutely sucks now*, but the moderators flat out are absent and don't care about keeping the forum running smoothly and cleaning up around here.

*Another example is when I reply with quote, and it puts it in a text editing box so small that even when scrolling I can't get a useful line in the box to see the quote I want to use.

Had the software been this bad back in 2002 when I was a founding member, I'd have never stuck around. I only come back now because it's kind of a part of me. It's sad to see its decline, and Miller ignoring it.

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    Originally posted by tackit View Post

I didn't post a wrong link,, I just wanted to add another picture, i don't have problems with photobucket

Ahh, but apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn’t be having problems.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by walker View Post
    Well stop using flippin’ Photobucket crap, and don’t post wrong links.
    I didn't post a wrong link,, I just wanted to add another picture, i don't have problems with photobucket

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    Well stop using flippin’ Photobucket crap, and don’t post wrong links.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    started a topic Air Compressor Hydro Test

Air Compressor Hydro Test

I can't remove the link and post a new link with and added pic, no more pics, .I've had it with this lousy software.
    Last edited by tackit; 07-13-2021, 06:38 AM. Reason: Lousy software... I can't remove the link and repost a new one it asks for link to remove a link, what the hell is that all about ,
Working...
X