Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic download Test

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pic download Test

    Testing downloading pics, this time I went to link, and pasted the Photobucket link in the URL box,


    No pic just the pic address..

    https://app.photobucket.com/u/cyberj...d-2c491bf42569
    Last edited by tackit; 07-12-2021, 12:09 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by tackit View Post
    Testing downloading pics, this time I went to link, and pasted the Photobucket link in the URL box,


    No pic just the pic address..

    https://app.photobucket.com/u/cyberj...d-2c491bf42569
    This is how we had to do it back in the day lol
    Dynasty 400 Wireless
    Coolmate 3.5
    Aerowave loaded with Sequencer and pulse
    ​Watermate 1A
    ​Coolmate 3
    XMT350 CC/CV
    D74DX Feeder double the fun
    Optima Pulse Pendant
    WC24
    30A spoolgun
    Neverlast 100 amp plasma with Hyper Duramax torch
    Avortec 280 mig
    GO CNC Poweredge CC/CV pulse and double pulse
    Harris Old school 2 stage Oxy/Ace
    Victor flow meters
    Flametech Duel flowmeters
    Just a hilljack in the woods with fancy welding equipment
    and a pet Raccoon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Like this?

      <img>pic adress </img>



      <img>https://forum.millerwelds.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=615942&type=thumb</img>

      Last edited by tackit; 07-12-2021, 09:34 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sledsports View Post

        This is how we had to do it back in the day lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_42121.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	615953 I think I got it.

          Comment


          • #6
            remove pic
            Last edited by tackit; 07-12-2021, 10:19 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Here's my $47 CO2 powered BB gun

              Comment


              • #8
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Lab Pups Happy New Year.jpg Views:	1 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	615963
                Last edited by tackit; 07-12-2021, 10:47 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow--good thing you clarified that was only a BB gun. It looks so scary it would generate an immediate need for professional counseling in some people I know! :-)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
                    Wow--good thing you clarified that was only a BB gun. It looks so scary it would generate an immediate need for professional counseling in some people I know! :-)
                    I hear ya, I bought it because it looks so real.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Check this air gun by SIG out.
                      Here’s the list of your 2021 most popular replica airgun reviews to date. SIG Air products comprise four out of your top ten in this category.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tackit View Post
                        Like this?

                        <img>pic adress </img>



                        <img>https://forum.millerwelds.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=615942&type=thumb</img>
                        Yep. What a pain. Then photobucket came along....
                        Dynasty 400 Wireless
                        Coolmate 3.5
                        Aerowave loaded with Sequencer and pulse
                        ​Watermate 1A
                        ​Coolmate 3
                        XMT350 CC/CV
                        D74DX Feeder double the fun
                        Optima Pulse Pendant
                        WC24
                        30A spoolgun
                        Neverlast 100 amp plasma with Hyper Duramax torch
                        Avortec 280 mig
                        GO CNC Poweredge CC/CV pulse and double pulse
                        Harris Old school 2 stage Oxy/Ace
                        Victor flow meters
                        Flametech Duel flowmeters
                        Just a hilljack in the woods with fancy welding equipment
                        and a pet Raccoon.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I really don't have problem with Photobucket, I just forget to make my pictures public some times.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X