Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    So a couple votes for the xmt304 and the regency. If I can find either for a good price I’ll grab it.

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    I am running an XMT304. **** fine machine for that purpose.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    That was a stellar deal!
    I thought it was great how Miller sent their rep out to my place to check the machine and make me happy, I knew I couldn't ask for better company to do business with after that deal. Because of the way Miller treated me, three more Miller machines are now sitting in my shop.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    That was a stellar deal!

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    That’s what I’m running now and I’ve only had to fix it once. There was one on eBay a couple weeks ago for $850. I should’ve bought it.
    My s22a had meters and extended cables, I got the new wire feeder and 250 Regency as an even up trade for a brand new problematic MM 250 whose arc wouldn't flatten, The Miller rep in my area came out and checked the machine out and offered me the s22a wire feeder and 250 Regency for a no money involved trade and I agreed to the offer, that was back in1993 I'm thinking.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    That’s what I’m running now and I’ve only had to fix it once. There was one on eBay a couple weeks ago for $850. I should’ve bought it.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    I loved my 250 Regency as well, I'm old school, I still have a fondness for reliable old transformer machines, if I needed another machine, I would look for another clean 250 Regency, check out out its capacitors and go with the s-22a wire feeder.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Well I need one, and I had a chance to get one a couple years ago for an excellent price, but I did not have a need at the time. Thanks for the suggestion and rationale.

Leave a comment:

• Bushytails
    replied
    I'm pretty fond of the XMT304. They're cheaper to buy and more reliable than the XMT350.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    started a topic CV power source selection

CV power source selection

I’m expanding again. Came into a few more wire feeders, but I need a power source and thought I’d ask around on here for opinions. My current machine is a regency 250 and I love it.

If you had to pick, and you had single phase service, what would you choose as a CV power source for your wire feeders if they were either an s-22a or a an s-60?

And now I have an overload of wire feeders if anyone is looking, hit me up.
Working...
X