Miller Bobcat 225g cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Bobcat 225g cover?

I currently have a small cheap tarp that I wrap my welder up with and I probably will stick with that. I am curious though, can you still get a Miller cover for a 1994 Bobcat 225g?

https://store.cyberweld.com/cancovcc1a1.html

Cyberweld says this fits all Bobcat 225 prior to 2004.

Comment

Just an update....
      Moderators, please just delete the name of the company if I'm not allowed to do this.
      I found the cover mentioned above in this post at two different online locations. One was a little cheaper than the other. I sent both companies questions about the fitment of this cover for my 1994 machine. Only one cared enough to respond. They asked for the machine's SN# to enable them to confirm that the cover would fit. They contacted the manufacturer then they replied back to me letting me know it would fit. I purchased the cover from Bakersgas.com. It is hard to find that kind of service these days and when I do I reward them by giving them my business. Thank you, Baker's Gas......

Comment

Ditto. I've had some great service from them.

Comment

I have a stack of old dollar store tablecloths the wife saved I throw over my machines in the shop, I'm probably wrong, but I've felt having air circulating around the machines is better for them.

Comment

Working...
          X