Can't delete wrong links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't delete wrong links

How do you remove links posted to the website, I can't figure it out, nothing I try works.

I cant figure out how to erase wrong address from photobucket and show the trailer thread, can some one tell me how to delete the link so I can post the right one please. I have tried everything

Way to complicate to use , nothing intuitive about the process, nothing I try works..

I hit remove link and a "Please enter a valid URL" message shows up, .what is that all about, and where do I find the URL they are asking for?
    Last edited by tackit; 07-07-2021, 08:26 PM.

You said you want to to "post the right one" when you get the message to "please enter a valid one" why not insert the correct link then.

I don't use PB so this is just a guess, can you provide a link or screenshot for us to see?
    Richard
    West coast of Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Ltbadd View Post
      You said you want to to "post the right one" when you get the message to "please enter a valid one" why not insert the correct link then.

I don't use PB so this is just a guess, can you provide a link or screenshot for us to see?
      The problem I had was deleting the link I posted, so I could post the correct link, I couldn't delete the link, I had to go into my Photobucket account and make it private. Hopefully, the next time Miller updates it's webpage, they will use a different software provider. I'm actually gun shy about trying to post a photo as things are now.
      Last edited by tackit; 07-08-2021, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X