No announcement yet.

Air compressor recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is my all around service truck........Compressor , Miller Bobcat, and there is a table saw and miter saw in the back 9 ft body 14' overhead rack.........it does get used. Click image for larger version  Name:	2004servicetruck1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	615897

Comment

Originally posted by tarry99 View Post
      Now this is my all around service truck........Compressor , Miller Bobcat, and there is a table saw and miter saw in the back 9 ft body 14' overhead rack.........it does get used. Click image for larger version Name:	2004servicetruck1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	615897
      Nice rig ,does the rear cross bar of the ladder rack come off for loading taller equipment? That's the way I built mine...

Comment

It swings and the others are movable or removable inside .......not my design came with the truck and box...Nice truck tho.......Nice to have everything ya need onboard although as things change I don't use it as much anymore and leaving loose tools in the bed like that Collapsible Bosch table saw or Makita compound miter saw are at risk now while inside shopping.......sign of the times I guess when ya need to leave a guard dog chained to the truck?.

Comment

Working...
        X