trailblazer 302 diesel no output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailblazer 302 diesel no output

I recently bought a Miller Trailblazer 302 Diesel welder ( SN MB020166M) at a auction, when I got it home I found out that it runs great but has no out put. from reading other post it seems likely that one or both of the PC boards is the cause. I have found a couple of places that say that they can repair the power board( 225329A) and possibly the controller board (240603B). I also found a new 240605 controller board but do not know if it will work on my machine.
    Any thoughts on what the best course of action would be?

How far backwards did you check for voltage ?
    Got to check all the way back to the gen end. Could be a connection, breaker , fuse or anything stopping power.
    If the engine runs trouble shoot your gen end before you start throwing money at it.

Comment

no output? Weld output and/or Aux power... Do you have either?.

Comment

No weld output, no aux pwr output . The display seems to read hours run and oil change when not running but doesn't respond when running ,will look into it as I get time

Comment

well I got back to it the other day and it turns out that the brush on the ring closest to the engine was just about gone, I got a new one on E bay and installed it and it looks like every thing is now working. Thanks for the help.
          Byron

Comment

Good catch. The easier the better.

Comment

Working...
            X