No announcement yet.

trouble with millermatic bought new. little use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. You can find those contactors for $50 on the Internet. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner to help you look.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
      Wow. You can find those contactors for $50 on the Internet. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner to help you look.
      really? please send me a link to that $50 contactor. I will buy it for a spare if it is indeed the same. seems hard to believe though

Comment

Glad you were successful! Cost more than any of us had hoped, but at least you got it working. I have to agree with Mac--I think the last time I replaced one of those, it took some effort and searching, but it was between 50 and 100 bucks....anyway, it's working.

Comment

Here's the first one I see.

https://www.ebay.com/p/1218809254?iid=142845682648

I don't think there is any quality difference in where you get it. I'm in the HVAC repair trade and replace contactors and other components frequently, and see no difference in brand or county of origin when it comes to life expectancy, but I do see a big difference in price depending on the store where you buy it.

Comment

That's a broken link to an ebay product spam page, not an item for sale.

Comment

Don't know how, but try this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25187815844...QAAOSwBahVAzOw

Comment

And that's just a coil, not a whole contactor.

ebay generates spam pages to boost their search engine rankings and such... that's what the first link you had was. rather than linking to a specific item, they show different random ones each time you go to it, often entirely unrelated to what the title of the page says.

Comment

Working...
                X