Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue_tech
    replied
    I would focus on the troubleshooting information I attached. It walks through the checks of the idle control circuit. Also, there is a snippet of the circuit diagram to see the "road map" of this circuit. All pieces will need to be checked like, current feedback into F and H, and the continuity through the switch S4.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Newman
    replied
    I know that it is fireing on all cilders because if someone stands at the throttles and revs it up it will weld.

Leave a comment:

• Torchplasmasales
    replied
    check that you are firing on all cylinders,

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Newman
    replied
    I can idle it up by pulling the throttle but it just idle up by itself.

Leave a comment:

• tarry99
    replied
    Plenty of info on line via google......ask a question using the machine type & problem and in most cases it may send you right back here to the archives of similar trouble shooting on the same type welder in the past...........there's plenty of smart guys here but they well first need a serial #....so get that posted........On the Bobcats which have a similar system the solenoid is always the first thing that needs checking and then of course the circuit that excites the solenoid that takes it from idle to fast rpm....the linkage as mentioned can get rusted up too.......Hopefully some of the smart guys will check in......but get that serial #.

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    I am not familiar with that particular machine, but generally speaking, make sure the linkage at the carb and solenoid are free to move. Mine has a pivot point that likes to freeze up.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Newman
    started a topic Help With A Auto Idle

Help With A Auto Idle

Hi there I have a Miller AEAD-200LE with a onan engine. My auto idle will not rev up when i go to start welding when I strike an arc. If any one have any suggestions to fix it Please let me know.
Working...
X