Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipeworx Feeder from a 400 be compatible with a Pipeworx Fieldpro 350 with Arc Reach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipeworx Feeder from a 400 be compatible with a Pipeworx Fieldpro 350 with Arc Reach?

Hello, I just bought a Pipeworx feeder off ebay. The seller did not give the serial or model number and he has already shipped the unit even though I requested a cancellation of the sale. Anyway the feeder was hooked to a Pipeworx 400 three phase power supply. This is not the suitcase Smart Feeder.
    I am looking to connect the feeder to a Pipeworx 350 Fieldpro with Arc Reach. I am wondering if the feeder will be compatible. I looked on the Miller website but because I dont have the model number I cant find any info. All I find is info about the DUAL Feeder which connects to the Pipeworx 400. This is single feeder. A miller rep suggested I need a control box to have the RMD and Pulse Functions. Thanks in advance for any assistance

Will this feeder be compatible with this power supply. I would like to use the RMD and pulse functions. Thanks

Comment

I think the pipeworx feeder is 50 volts, verses the 24 volts on the other feeders.
      Dynasty 400 Wireless
      Coolmate 3.5
      Aerowave loaded with Sequencer and pulse
      ​Watermate 1A
      XMT350 CC/CV
      S74DX Feeder
      Optima Pulse Pendant
      WC24
      30A spoolgun
      Neverlast 100 amp plasma with Hyper Duramax torch
      Avortec 280 mig
      GO CNC Poweredge CC/CV pulse and double pulse