• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weld dr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WeldRook
    replied
    For whatever reason it decided to start working again the next 2 times I used it. At least I have a thread I can return to when it fails again. Thanks again...

Leave a comment:

• Weld dr
    replied
    The 120 volts A/C comes from main control pc RC1 pin 4&6 if gas valve stays energized the problem is with PC1.

Leave a comment:

• WeldRook
    replied
    Sn LC102215. It does not keep purging when you unplug it.

Leave a comment:

• WeldRook
    replied
    Originally posted by Weld dr View Post
    Did the gas stop flowing when you unplug the unit. If the gas stays on it is a stuck gas valve if not you have an electrical problem. List Serial number.
    I didn't try that. I will try it this evening and get the sn. Thanks for the quick response...

Leave a comment:

• Weld dr
    replied
    To test the gas valve make sure you unplug unit / pull off one of the wire from valve and isolate this is 120 volt A/C plug unit in if the gas valve does not turn on you have a bad control PCB. The 120 volts A/C comes from the control pcb.

Leave a comment:

• Weld dr
    replied
    Did the gas stop flowing when you unplug the unit. If the gas stays on it is a stuck gas valve if not you have an electrical problem. List Serial number.

Leave a comment:

• WeldRook
    started a topic Millermatic 135 always purging

Millermatic 135 always purging

Hi all. As the title says, I own a Millermatic 135 and yesterday while using it I noticed the purge was on while the trigger wasn't pressed. The wire wasn't feeding so I assume its not the trigger. Also noticed a solenoid or relay buzzing with the machine turned OFF after I was done. Had to unplug it. Does this sound like a bad relay or a bad solenoid?
Working...
X