Trailblazer pro 350d problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazer pro 350d problems.

Hi everyone, so I just picked up a Trailblazer pro 350d, and I can't get it it to start up, I replaced the battery, and it turns over, but it won't fire up.
    I Know it has one leaking injector, so far, but with my past experience with diesel's, this shouldn't keep it from starting.
    So I was hoping someone could give me some ideas of things to check before I decide to take it apart.
    I bought a compression tester, and I'm going to hopefully check the compression on it next week.

Far from a diesel expert but maybe if it has been sitting it needs to be bled. Do you have fuel to the pump? After the pump? Did you loosen the lines at the injectors to see if you have fuel there?
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Comment

Originally posted by MMW View Post
      Far from a diesel expert but maybe if it has been sitting it needs to be bled. Do you have fuel to the pump? After the pump? Did you loosen the lines at the injectors to see if you have fuel there?
      I know I'm getting fuel at the pump, but I haven't checked the lines after to the injectors. I know at least one is getting fuel, since it is leaking out of the injector body every time I turn it over.
      But my buddy who has the other machine that we picked up that day said he just drained his tank, and it had about 2 gallons of sludge in the bottom, so he highly suggested I check mine as well before doing anything else, so I'm going to drain, change the filter, and bleed it hopefully this week.

Comment

Working...
      X