Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walker
    replied
    To start with, what is your set up, are you licensed, bonded, insured? Have a commercial shop, or field only? Carry any certificates? What are you wanting to weld?

Figure out your own cost first, then simply add in what you want to make per hour/week/month/year, and there you have your hourly rate. Being self employed and a welding contractor I can tell you that people don’t want to hear your hourly rate, they want to know what something is going to cost. I simply bid every job. Give them a total number and stick to it!

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    Can't help ya there as I'm in NJ. Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin Jones
    replied
    Thanks bro I'm just getting started up and i seen where he said he was operating in southeast TN also and was interested in his opinion on an hourly rate in a income environment like we have in southeast TN
    ​​
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    As far as I know Hawk has not been on here in years. A quick search showed his last post was in 2013.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin Jones
    replied
    Wondering roughly where you are located and what your basic out of the gate setup to get off the ground I'm sure you know how the money is in this area was also wondering about the going hourly

Leave a comment:

• Calvin Jones
    started a topic Mobile welding start up

Mobile welding start up

This is for Hawk I seen where you were from east TN I was
Working...
X