X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncrowave 250 Torch

Hi fellas.

I bought an old Syncrowave 250.
    Pedal (RFC-23AG) Has 2 cables (power and 5 pin connector)...
    I wonder where can I find the 5 pin connector since the one in the pedal has gone, cut, broken.
    Or
    Finding the right torch with the trigger in order to avoid using any pedal.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

That's the wrong pedal for your machine, but it's actually worth quite a bit more than the correct pedal would be.

The pedal you got is for older machines like a Dialarc 250HF or a 330 A/BP. Nobody makes a replacement for the RFC-23A series, so you're stuck buying a new Miller at nearly $600 or looking for a used pedal on eBay for $350 or so. You'd be better off selling that pedal and buying the correct pedal.

You can use an RFC-14, RFCS-14, RFCS-14HD or an aftermarket pedal like the SSC C810-1425.

A torch trigger would be separate from the trigger itself in most cases. They attach to the torch with a velcro strip or zip tie, and the cable runs back to the machine and plugs into the same port as a foot pedal. People seem really mixed on finger controls. I've tried a couple that I hated, and one I can live with for certain things like oddball positions, but I like a pedal 100% better for everything else.

I wound up with a few Miller pedals that I've been selling...I messed up and somehow bid $1,000 more than I wanted to at an online auction, so I "won"....ouch. I'm just trying to break even at this point. The pedals have all been tested on both a Syncrowave 250 and Syncrowave 250DX....no issues. I've got one I would sell for $100 plus whatever the shipping is.
    Last edited by G-ManBart; 01-11-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Ok Manbart
      you are sayong you could sell a pedal for my machine for 100 + Shipping.
      Right?
      Lets pm

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelodeon View Post
        Ok Manbart
        you are sayong you could sell a pedal for my machine for 100 + Shipping.
        Right?
        Lets pm
        Sent you a PM....let me know if it doesn't show up.

Bart

Comment

Working...
        X