Aead 200 le

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aead 200 le

Can someone send me pictures of the wiring that comes out of the welder and goes to the various locations on the motor

serial #

Comment

You may could find diagrams of the wiring for your welder from the Miller website by doing a search for manuals by inputting the serial number of your machine.
      A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
      LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
      Lincoln Weldpak 100
      Gianttech Arc 200
      Victor O/A

Comment

Comment

Nice picture. Doesn't help anything but it is a nice picture. I can't help you with a wiring diagram without a serial # . Miller mad these for years and there are 13 different wiring diagrams.If you are thinking someone here might have an Aead exactly like yours and takes a picture so you can wire it those chances are slim.

Comment

Comment

You will need to get the welder, not engine, serial number.

Comment

Where do i find that?

Comment

Generally on the control panel....here's an example, but they made these machines for a long time and serial number placement may have changed over the years. But it should be stamped somewhere on the control panel, Click image for larger version

Name:	AEAD200LE_SN.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	612449

Comment

Motor is siezed it ran 6 months ago been sitting since any ideas on a replacement motor?

Comment

Unstick it.

Comment

I was thinking that too, so long as it's stuck pistons and not seized up bearings. If it was running, and there was oil in it, the bearings shouldn't be seized.

I'm sure everyone has their favorite for freeing up stuck parts, but mine is Kano Labs' Kroil. It's expensive, but it sure does work. It will climb vertically to get all around the piston.

Also found it to be the most amazing stuff for cleaning a lead-fouled bore. Put a rubber plug in the chamber end, fill with Kroil, and let it sit overnight. I've had old bores that had been scrubbed clean with all manner of bore cleaner leaving not a hint of color remaining on a white patch. After sitting with Kroil overnight, it seemed to take forever to finally get a patch through that didn't come out completely black.

Comment

You have an Onan CCKA. One of my favorite engines

It's slightly puzzling why it's siezed. If it ran before, and had oil in it, I can't see why it would have siezed up. What exactly tells you it's siezed?

They are rebuildable, most parts pretty available, though some are getting expensive. As long as your crank, cam, and block are servicable, I concur, rebuild it.

Comment

Could i pull the plugs and pour kroil in and let it sit?

Comment

Yep. Should work. Just be sure to get the Kroil out through the plug holes and get it to turn over with the plugs out to be sure you don't generate a hydraulic lock in the cylinders.

Comment

Working...
                              X