Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Now it just sounds like we’re raving maniacs carrying on about random hooplah.

So pretty much business as usual.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    I was one of the sticks-in-the-mud who reported the spam but wasn't clever enough to comment on it. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Electric4Life
    replied
    For a minute I was disappointed. Then I realized the disappointment had disappeared. Thinking a Mod disapproved of the weld disappointment as being disadvantageous the disappointment has been disabled.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    $5?

No way.

I’ll won’t pay once pence more two and a half.

Leave a comment:

• Helios
    replied
    "Define 'disappointment'."

"If I miss disappointment with my parole officer, they're gonna send me back to the slammer."

Leave a comment:

• stickermigtigger
    replied
    Ryan, I happen to have some unobtanium and nonexistium in my shop. I’ll let you touch them for 5$. You can drop by once these mushrooms wear off.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Ain’t no English teachers here.

Weld disappointment is when your weld does something wrong, you stand back and tap your foot, then you ground it for a week.

Leave a comment:

• Electric4Life
    replied
    spiels like that warrant more comments than that!

Leave a comment:

• Electric4Life
    replied
    "weld disappointment"

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    “Different metals” huh? Interesting. So if I had a piece of unobtainium, would I be able to weld it to a piece of nonexistium effectively? I think those fall well under the “different metals” tab.

Leave a comment:

• stickermigtigger
    replied
    And the rest of my last post was: I’ll see if I can gets some pics on Google for comparison.

Again! This. APP. Sucks. Miller!

Leave a comment:

• stickermigtigger
    replied
    I wouldn’t know bed rail if I slept on it.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    I had the same thoughts about it being bed rail. Has that been ruled out?

Leave a comment:

• Electric4Life
    replied
    grind until those sparks are bright...who knows whats between that paint and the base material

Leave a comment:

• stickermigtigger
    replied
    Interesting though on bed rail. It’s 1.5 by 1.5 angle. It feels rough and out near the edges it has rough ridges that run parallel with the edge.

I did some work on the main part of the trailer with the 255 and it’s not behaving well either. Only commonality is the C25 tank. I’m going to try my C10 tank tomorrow just to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X