Used (broken) Syncrowave 250 PCI board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used (broken) Syncrowave 250 PCI board

I've got an old control board out of my 1993 Sycrowave 250 that was removed when it was about three years old because of a burnt out remote amperage circuit. Otherwise in excellent condition ... visually it only has a burned out resistor, although I have no idea the cause. Anyway .... is it worth putting this up for sale? Has some kind of service kit with it that has various caps, resistors and wires/connectors not sure what that is for, no part number on the Miller bag.
    Any idea if it's worth trying to sell? Estimates on the value? It's part number 138307
    Thanks

Sorry I have no knowledge if it's worth anything. My opinion, I would think a used circuit board that has an issue would not be in demand.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Comment

I know a new one cost about $1500, to repair one about $300-600, so the "core" charge is quite hefty.

Comment

Originally posted by dataway View Post
        I know a new one cost about $1500, to repair one about $300-600, so the "core" charge is quite hefty.
        They're down to about $900 new, but it's an updated number.

Comment

Yep, I think the replacement board in mine was a 139XXX number. Pretty sure I burned mine out with a bad Miller finger tip remote. Hate to chuck the thing ... it's probably just a $300 repair to make it work for someone.

Comment

Working...
          X