Miller Roughneck2E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Roughneck2E

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_40728.jpg Views:	4 Size:	798.1 KB ID:	610422​ With the recent hurricane blowing through our area, we lost electricity for over 3 days. My backup generator had a voltage regulator issue with it and was producing more volts than it should have so I decided not to chance using it for back up power. My solution? I pulled out my Roughneck2E and powered our esential needs for those days it was needed. It is over 40-45 years old and did not skip a beat the whole time it was running. 5hr run time on its 1 1/2 gallon fuel tank and am planning to add a larger fuel tank to it in the future for longer run times before needing to refuel it. Miller to the rescue! Click image for larger version  Name:	image_40729.jpg Views:	4 Size:	749.0 KB ID:	610423Click image for larger version  Name:	image_40730.jpg Views:	4 Size:	746.8 KB ID:	610424Click image for larger version  Name:	image_40727.jpg Views:	3 Size:	752.6 KB ID:	610421
    Last edited by smawgmaw; 08-31-2020, 11:17 AM.
    A FEW OF MY TOYS !!!

MX Linux
    LinuxMint

Miller Roughneck 2E
    Lincoln Weldpak 100
    Gianttech Arc 200
    Victor O/A

Excellent! While I installed an auto-start, auto-transfer generator some years ago due to my wife's medical issues, I still made up a cable to connect my Trailblazer to the house in the event the generator failed--same possible scenario you had. Great save!

Comment

Working...
    X