Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB Wheels or just part numbers for the wheels and handle for a Thunderbolt 225 AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Wheels or just part numbers for the wheels and handle for a Thunderbolt 225 AC

Just bought one. There were at one time optional wheels and a handle, part # 11A, Running gear, Stock # 041 637 that could be ordered. Has anybody ever seen them, found them, or recommend for/against them? Is there a newer sub part # for them?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Michael Kinnaird; 08-25-2020, 11:46 PM.

The wheels and handle for my thunderbolt like a little different, but it’s pretty much the same thing.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Kinnaird View Post
      Just bought one. There were at one time optional wheels and a handle, part # 11A, Running gear, Stock # 041 637 that could be ordered. Has anybody ever seen them, found them, or recommend for/against them? Is there a newer sub part # for them?
      Thanks!
      I've had a couple Thunderbolts with and without the handle/wheels. The handle is pretty weak and really only attaches to the sheet metal wrapper. One I bought had a small frame made out of angle iron with four small casters and that was better than the factory cart as you didn't have to tip it back to move it.

Comment

Working...
      X