No announcement yet.

New tig torch handle idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i cant brush my teeth anymore cause its made of plastic?......ill take my chances

Comment

dont touch ones steering wheel......it may render you full of cancer

Comment

LOL, my lefty brother who lived in California once started going off on me about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide as a solvent, and said, "We use acetone here. It's perfectly safe because it's made by the human body."

I replied, "Yeah, the human body also makes formaldehyde, but I wouldn't drink it."

This is the same guy whose wife convinced him to call in a 10-man, Tyvek-clad HAZMAT team to cart away a can of pool chlorine that "started to look weird." You would've thought it was a f$cking unexploded hydrogen bomb.
        Last edited by Helios; 08-03-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I only hope he was joking with you about DHMO. Surely he was kidding. He had to be playing around. Cmon. Really?

Comment

Well, I was the one joking about DHMO ... but I wouldn't put it past him to buy into it. He believes everything those idiots tell him.

Actually, I think it was mineral spirits, or maybe lacquer thinner, that terrified him. Same difference.

Comment

He’s part of the sheeple community of commiefornia huh?

Comment

Working...
              X