Trailblazer 251 circuit board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazer 251 circuit board

Hey guys I'm new to the site and I'm looking for some help. I have the opportunity to pick up a Miller Trailblazer 251 pretty cheap and the issue is the circuit board is burnt up in it. The only problem is I called and apparently miller doesn't make it anymore. So I sent that board off only to find out hat it couldn't be repaired. So I wanted to see if anyone knew where I could get my hands on one or if someone had one laying around in a parts machine. The number on the board is 198412b. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Miller4less will sell you one for a steal at $2,437! ... I bet they're just flying off the shelves at that price...

Unless it's a crispy blob of epoxy potting, I don't buy that it can't be repaired. Try a better shop.

Forum member Cruizer probably would be the one most likely to have a pile of parts, but he hasn't been on much lately - you might try messaging him if he doesn't spot this thread.

Comment

Can you post pictures of both sides of the board, just to see how bad it looks?

Comment

Sorry guys i haven't been around a computer and my phone wouldn't let me sign in to the page. Bushytails thanks for the info. Aeronca41 I will post pics as soon as I get it back from the repair shop. They are shipping it back to me.

Comment

Working...
        X