Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Interesting. Usually it's just painted on the front panel, not on a tag, unless it's a really early one. I'll see what I can find later today.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_k
    replied
    The guy I purchased it from gave me a manual and that was the numbers listed on the manual. It has the square where the tag would be, but wasn’t put on.

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    That's a new one to me-I didn't think Miller built anything without a serial number. Could be wrong and learn something new here. it's usually right on the front panel. How did you arrive at that range of numbers to ask about? Bob will probably tell you where else to look, I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_k
    replied
    Where are the other serials at? I was told by the guy I bought it off of, that it didn’t come with a serial. Was a demo unit or somethin.

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    There are multiple serial numbers on the machines. If one is missing there are more...Bob

Leave a comment:

• Mark_k
    replied
    I don’t have a serial number on the machine.

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Please provide the whole serial number for your machine--I'm more than willing to look for it for you, but don't want to dig through multiple manuals to be sure it's the same across that whole serial number range. Or you can go search it out via the SUPPORT link at the top of this page.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_k
    started a topic Pulse module for Syncrowave 250DX

Pulse module for Syncrowave 250DX

Hello, I am wondering if anyone k owns the pet number for the pulse module for serial range LA34xxx to LC06xx? All the ones I find are for LE28xxx. Thanks
Working...
X