Pulse module for Syncrowave 250DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulse module for Syncrowave 250DX

Hello, I am wondering if anyone k owns the pet number for the pulse module for serial range LA34xxx to LC06xx? All the ones I find are for LE28xxx. Thanks

Please provide the whole serial number for your machine--I'm more than willing to look for it for you, but don't want to dig through multiple manuals to be sure it's the same across that whole serial number range. Or you can go search it out via the SUPPORT link at the top of this page.

Comment

I don’t have a serial number on the machine.

Comment

There are multiple serial numbers on the machines. If one is missing there are more...Bob
        Bob Wright

Comment

Where are the other serials at? I was told by the guy I bought it off of, that it didn’t come with a serial. Was a demo unit or somethin.

Comment

That's a new one to me-I didn't think Miller built anything without a serial number. Could be wrong and learn something new here. it's usually right on the front panel. How did you arrive at that range of numbers to ask about? Bob will probably tell you where else to look, I don't know.

Comment

The guy I purchased it from gave me a manual and that was the numbers listed on the manual. It has the square where the tag would be, but wasn’t put on.

Comment

Interesting. Usually it's just painted on the front panel, not on a tag, unless it's a really early one. I'll see what I can find later today.

Comment

I’ll get a picture of it later. Just got off work. It’s one of the big square ones.

Comment

They are stamped/etched on the black frame under the sheetmetal. Some have stickers on the inside. No SN on the outside could mean that its warm...Bob
                    Bob Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_k View Post
                      Where are the other serials at? I was told by the guy I bought it off of, that it didn’t come with a serial. Was a demo unit or somethin.
                      It's most likely stolen.
                      Good luck.

Comment

That was my thought too.

Comment

Found a serial LC497

Comment

That's only the first half of the serial number, but it's enough to find the answer to your question. Should be 2 letters, 6 numbers, like LC123456. Anyway, here's the correct manual:

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/owners-manuals/O359N_MIL.pdf

According to the parts list, the pulser is PC2, Miller PN 190734 but you will have to call Miller and see if that part number has been updated. Seems like more often than not, part numbers get updated over the years. 1-800-4-A-MILLER and ask for Tech Support.

Comment

Thanks, got ahold of someone. That part number was not superseded.

Comment

Working...
                              X