Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Can't remember. Will look next time I use it.

The "hold the buttons while you flip the switch" approach is common to a lot of systems, but that isn't what the manual says. I have never reset it to default, so can't say for sure if it works or not. However, those manuals have been updated enough times that I would think it would have been corrected by now. Give a call to Miller--they'll tell you in seconds what is right.
    Last edited by Aeronca41; 05-14-2020, 06:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Smith
    replied
    Thank you, the other school of thought said.. Hold the buttons and then power up, hold until the software version disappears.

Speaking which, does your display the software version as 2 pcs? 6 characters then a second screen as a - and some number?

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Can't speak for the 300, but the process for my Dynasty 200 is exactly what you said--power on, then immediately push the three switches and hold until the displays clear. You have to hit the switches while the software version is still displayed; if it's gone, (you're too slow), it won't work. I'm sure there are some here who will be able to say for sure. Sorry I can't help.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Smith
    started a topic Dynasty 300 reset

Dynasty 300 reset

Hi gentlemen,

I have an old Dynasty 300. It's doing some strange things (could be an operator issue). I thought I would start by resetting everything to factor default. The instructions are a little vague to me.

The manual says, "Turn power switch on, press and hold the Process, Output, and Adjust switch pads until the software version clears the meters."

To me that means turn the machine on, then press the three pads simultaneously. That doesn't do anything. Does it mean depress the three pads and then turn the machine on? Are all memories cleared or do I have to do each one separately.

All thoughts and suggestions welcomed.

I have more questions but I'll hold those until I get a fresh canvass to work with.
Working...
X