Trailblazer 251 need battery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushytails View Post
    There's an east/west coast split... I'm guessing you're on the east coast? Pretty sure napa is JC like everyone else here on the west coast.
    I just changed my NAPA store to Los Angeles and the batteries still show up as East Penn. I did some reading and it sounds like that split may have gone away a couple of years ago.

Comment

Karma, Murphy, whatever you want to call it. I got to start my tractor a little while ago....guess what’s dead. Friggin figures.

Comment

The battery that I replaced started the machine twice then nothing. I pulled the caps off and found broken plates in one of the cells. I had to go back and swap it out again because I needed the machine to go to work the next day, so I swapped it out again. Then I went online and did my best to research all the batteries mentioned here. I ended up ordering a Deka AGM battery.. I’ll use this one it other stuff until the warranty period is almost up then return it, as they don’t usually make it 3 years in this heat.

Comment

Batteries have come to be one of the most inconsistent products here lately. It would be far less painful if they weren’t so expensive for what you’re getting.

Comment

They're expensive because they know you have to get one no matter what they charge you for it...

Comment

Working...
            X