No announcement yet.

Miller electric miniature welding helmet coin bank digital alarm clock 229522

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller electric miniature welding helmet coin bank digital alarm clock 229522

Good morning all , I'm new to the forum and to TIG welding (about 5 months now). I recently discovered one of these mini welding helmets on-line: from what I understand , it is miller electrics 75th anniversary elite mini 29 Roadster pickup Elite series display helmet. Evidently there were a limited number of them produced (number unknown).

I've started looking for one, new or used, and I thought this would be a great place to ask for assistance. I've included a link in case anyone's memory needs refreshing. This one was sold on ebay around 2005!

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...ing-1881419097

If anyone here knows of someone who has one that may be for sale, I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks again, and I look forward to chatting / learning on this forum.
    Last edited by stefdds; 04-07-2020, 08:42 AM.

There was some on Millers store site a while back. Ebay might be your best bet...Bob
    Bob Wright

Comment

Thank you Bob, I'll monitor those sites. I've tried onecraigs also ; it is craigs-list but capable of a national search. Best I can tell is that this item is around 20 yrs. old , so it will be a bit of a search! Thanks again Bob. Stefan

Comment

UPDATE: item found / search success!
        I posted a brief narrative and some pictures on the Miller "project Gallery" page. I think I really lucked out!
        Last edited by stefdds; 10-16-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Added a link with the provided icon. Thank you.
          Last edited by stefdds; 10-16-2020, 01:13 PM. Reason: Link only takes you to the main page of a web-site , not the intended page?

Comment

https://www.millerwelds.com/resource...76F3CD71521541

Comment

Good find! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
              X