welder and wc-115a setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welder and wc-115a setup

I have a miller dialarc 250 ac/dc stick welder and a miller wc-115a weld control box with a 10 plug and spoolmatic a30 gun,i am trying to wire it up for aluminum . first needs to know if its a CV or CC welder. all so needs to know to wire up wc-115 box were to put jumper and ac power.
    Attached Files

The Dialarc is a CC welder. Unfortunately, it does not have a contactor control, which means the leads are always hot. There is an external contactor you can get for Contactor control. The AC input comes from the wall, though there isn't a place to connect the trigger.

Comment

ok its a cc .now were do i put jumper and wire on wc-115a .if someone got pictures of there set up .

Comment

Have you already read the manual for the WC-115A, and also page 6 here: https://www.millerwelds.com/-/media/.../5/d/m1-76.pdf

Let us know if those answer the question for your machine.

Comment

Well, it isn’t going to work properly as you have no CV. Likely going to go through more wire than weld.

Comment

do any one have this set up .just looking were to put jumper on cc; or cv .................................................. .............................................

Comment

Working...
            X