Where to find running gear for a 2004 180SD Syncrowave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find running gear for a 2004 180SD Syncrowave

Anybody know where I might be able to get the running gear parts for a 2004 180 SD syncrowave? Its the model with the digital display & AC balance.
    I realize these have been out of production for a long time. I just bought one in great condition with low hours. I really like the miller gear assembly I have on my older 2001 180SD I suppose I might be forced to build something, but would really like the original parts new or used if I can find them.

Thanks!

Attached Files

Looks like Thunderbolt running gear would work, its close...Bob
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

I built my 180 SD's cart and rolled it's brass bushed steel wheels out of 1/4 X 2 flat stock.

Comment

Nice Job! Looks like it will hold everything & you don't have to bend over to adjust things!
        btw, that's the same version 180SD I am trying to repair. Bought that one in 2001 Very heavy beast for its size.

Comment

Originally posted by 68ragtop View Post
          Nice Job! Looks like it will hold everything & you don't have to bend over to adjust things!
          btw, that's the same version 180SD I am trying to repair. Bought that one in 2001 Very heavy beast for its size.
          Thanks ragtop. I think mine is a 2003 model, you ain't wrong about it's weight, that's why I went with steel wheels.

Comment

Tack, you do nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
              Tack, you do nice work!
              Thanks Aeronca, I just wanted to show ragtop he could build a nice cart of his own design that fits his purposes. I don't like my machines down on the floor, when I sweep the floor, to much dust enters them.

Comment

Working...
              X