Blinking Tree Proof Tractor light video;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinking Tree Proof Tractor light video;

If you're interested you can see my tree proof tractor lights blinking at the link posted.

The lights are out of sequence but I left them that way, I think it's more distracting to drivers coming up on you when the lights are out of sequence.

http://sendvid.com/8kz7esuf?secret=9...7-928fc200f5e0
    Last edited by tackit; 12-10-2019, 10:01 AM.

What you using for the LED flasher Tack.

BTW, somebody swiped your rear bumper/hitch/chain box.

Comment

Originally posted by Franz© View Post
      What you using for the LED flasher Tack.

BTW, somebody swiped your rear bumper/hitch/chain box.
      The upper lights have their own flasher that allows for different flashing combinations, the fender-mounted LED light flashers do the same, I bought them off Amazon?

I don't have/need a rear bumper/hitch/chain box, my pickup has hooks on the front and tool box in the bed of it.
      Last edited by tackit; 12-10-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

YES you do. It works really nice with the 3 point to grab trailers & move them. How many hours you got on the flashers? Most of that crap seems to cook off in the first 4207 flashes.

Comment

YES you do. It works really nice with the 3 point to grab trailers & move them. How many hours you got on the flashers? Most of that crap seems to cook off in the first 4207 flashes.
          I don't know for sure but I would estimate 3 or 4 years of mowing seasons, but if and when they do wear out, I know where I can buy more just like em. Their American made Whelen lights, not Chinese garbage.

Without lights, I have had cars pass by me while mowing along the highway at highway speeds less than three feet away, with lights on, in the mirror I see drivers pull over to the middle of the road 500 feet before they get to me.
          Last edited by tackit; 12-10-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

You got the Move Over Law out there? Had it here for about a year and a half and oddly it's working.

Comment

You got the Move Over Law out there? Had it here for about a year and a half and oddly it's working.
              Not in these parts that I know of, if we do our part it's pretty safe to operate equipment along the highway.

When I set trailers, or make lifts with the bucket, I drop a 2" ball I keep in the tractors toolbox in a hole I drilled in the bucket.

Comment

Is that a 15hp class machine or 25hp?

Comment

Is that a 15hp class machine or 25hp?
                  24 HP 3 cylinder Yanmar diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post

24 HP 3 cylinder Yanmar diesel.
                    Post 1982 production direct from Yanmar after they inked the deal with Mother Deere to stop selling tractors in the US in exchange for huge engine sales to Deere.

My Yanmar is a 81 240D with 2 cylinders. Dragged a 10 wheel log truck with it some years back. Only weak link in those tractors is they have sufficient torque at the final to break 2 gears, usually the 2 driving the RR tire.
                    Keep an eye on the wheel bolts too, they will self loosen.

Your loader is probably a Woods.

Comment

Post 1982 production direct from Yanmar after they inked the deal with Mother Deere to stop selling tractors in the US in exchange for huge engine sales to Deere.

My Yanmar is a 81 240D with 2 cylinders. Dragged a 10 wheel log truck with it some years back. Only weak link in those tractors is they have sufficient torque at the final to break 2 gears, usually the 2 driving the RR tire.
                      Keep an eye on the wheel bolts too, they will self loosen.

Your loader is probably a Woods.
                      All I know is it thinks it's a thoroughbred coming down the stretch, it never gives up. I bought it as a brand new-demonstrator in May 1992, it's one of the best investments hands down I ever made. My wheels have not been a problem so far, but I'll have them all checked now that you mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X