Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want one but I don't want to spend the money, could you help me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Lucky you, I can hook you up with SuperJan who owns 2 CNC embroidery machines and a long neck quilting machine to get the caps wholesale.

    If you'd just quit screwing around with TackGoo 2.5 and put the ship to your packers, you'd be so rich you'd need a chauffeur to drive you to and from the shop as you dictate posts to your typist.
    BTW can you ship me another pound?
    Red dot will be fine.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Franz© View Post
      Lucky you, I can hook you up with SuperJan who owns 2 CNC embroidery machines and a long neck quilting machine to get the caps wholesale.

      If you'd just quit screwing around with TackGoo 2.5 and put the ship to your packers, you'd be so rich you'd need a chauffeur to drive you to and from the shop as you dictate posts to your typist.
      BTW can you ship me another pound?
      Red dot will be fine.
      I think I have some.

      Comment


      • #18
        Every time I see someone's really well laid out and clean reloading bench, I get a little ashamed...

        All factory ammo for tomorrow's two matches, though. I'm shooting Swiss surplus GP11 in my Swiss M1911 rifle and Greek surplus HXP M2 Ball in my US M1 Garand.

        Comment


        • #19
          I think I'm seeing the reason for the backlog in getting the calking gun tubes loaded with TackGoo. I'll happily take mine in another used cottage cheese container or even a baggie.

          TackGoo series 2 is unmatched in stopping heat travel in a weldment.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
            Every time I see someone's really well laid out and clean reloading bench, I get a little ashamed...

            All factory ammo for tomorrow's two matches, though. I'm shooting Swiss surplus GP11 in my Swiss M1911 rifle and Greek surplus HXP M2 Ball in my US M1 Garand.
            The reloading bench in the picture is my third reloading bench, so I knew what I wanted. Both the Swiss M1911 and M1 Grand are cool military rifles, did you get your M1 Grand from the CMP?

            I have a couple of cases of Yugoslavian surplus Ammo for my 762.39MM and 7.62×51mm rifles stored away, I forget which ammo came in tin, or maybe even lead-covered boxes.

            My oldest rifle is a Yugoslavian all numbers match SKS with a tripod and folding bayonet. it's a cool rifle for what I paid for it.

            Comment


            • #21
              You guys know them gun things are very dangerous and small children up to age 26 may injure themselves with guns because guns kill, dontcha?
              MIG guns are dangerous enough in the hands of inept peoples. MIG guns should require permits like other dangerous guns in NY. After all, our Governing Diclestater is releasing just about everyone from Jails on 1 January and he don't want his voters getting shot.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Franz© View Post
                You guys know them gun things are very dangerous and small children up to age 26 may injure themselves with guns because guns kill, dontcha?
                MIG guns are dangerous enough in the hands of inept peoples. MIG guns should require permits like other dangerous guns in NY. After all, our Governing Diclestater is releasing just about everyone from Jails on 1 January and he don't want his voters getting shot.
                The mayor of Londonistan and your governor think the same way, so it's reasonable to expect to see the same tragic results as whats going on in Londonistan today.

                Guns aren't the problem, the lack of, and terrible parenting by parents who don't expect anything out of their kids creates losers, losers who use guns to make their living and deal with their problems. If a triaxle dump truck was loaded all the way to the top of its bed with loaded guns and was dumped in one of the poorest of neighborhoods in America, not one of those guns should be used in a crime.

                For the most part, killings in America is done by hoodlums who were left to raise themselves, but politicians can't say it because they don't want to point fingers at those who are responsible for breeding the criminal element in America and losing their votes.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Heard an interview with Sen Sass of Nebraska pointing out exactly where the failures are and how difficult it is to get anybody in government out of their comfortable chair to solve anything.

                  We had a shooting in Rochester a few years back with the Community Shotgun in a poor neighborhood. Even the cops were stunned to learn of the Community Shotgun program where a rusty gun is left in a convenient place in case somebody needs it.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X