Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want one but I don't want to spend the money, could you help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want one but I don't want to spend the money, could you help me?

I was wondering if you could sell all your old vehicles to Kars4Kids, sell your wife's or girlfriend's vehicle and send me the money? All donations are not tax-deductible, and all names of donors will remain secret. Call 1-800-669-BR549 for a thank you and my PayPal account addy. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by tackit; 11-29-2019, 12:50 AM.

Wow, I've been waiting for an opportunity like this...
    Richard
    West coast of Florida

Comment

Why don’t I just give you the money? Will you take a check?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
        Why don’t I just give you the money? Will you take a check?
        If you wish to send a check, all I ask is for it to be a cashier's check. Thank you for your generosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltbadd View Post
          Wow, I've been waiting for an opportunity like this...
          I just knew I could make people happy if I allowed them to donate cash to help me save my money, it's one of the main reasons I'm doing it.

Comment

Tack not only are you a generous sumbeach, you're even eliminating the middleman GoFugMe skimming a percentage off the top.

My only concern is you're appealing to the wrong audience.

Might have better luck selling TackGoo2.5 heat stopping paste to this bunch. It definitely blows the doors off commercially available product, and it can be used and renewed with just household water several times unlike the crud currently on the market.
            I'd even point out that them 4 daughters of yours practiced up on dead turkeys stuffing them so now is the perfect point in time to get them stuffing TackGoo2.5 into tubes for shipment in time for Christmas delivery. Get the grandkids stuffing too, tell em Santa wants them to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Franz© View Post
              Tack not only are you a generous sumbeach, you're even eliminating the middleman GoFugMe skimming a percentage off the top.

My only concern is you're appealing to the wrong audience.

Might have better luck selling TackGoo2.5 heat stopping paste to this bunch. It definitely blows the doors off commercially available product, and it can be used and renewed with just household water several times unlike the crud currently on the market.
              I'd even point out that them 4 daughters of yours practiced up on dead turkeys stuffing them so now is the perfect point in time to get them stuffing TackGoo2.5 into tubes for shipment in time for Christmas delivery. Get the grandkids stuffing too, tell em Santa wants them to do it.
              All good Ideas, I would like to receive all the cash before Christmas though, I have to check with my Representative first, there has to be a government program that helps people spend other people's money. there just has to be.

Comment

I'm a little shy on cash to contribute to such a noble and worthy cause, but I do have a collection of commodities exchangeable for cash that I'd be willing to donate.

Three lead batteries, 40lbs copper wire, 25 aluminum scrap, 2 copper rads, 300 lbs + mixed carbon steels and a large bag of bottles and cans. All that will be sent with you only paying a minor advanced shipping and handling fee.
                Yes you heard correctly, a minor $ amount for the valued #'s you will receive. In time and on time helping your dream become a reality.

Act fast, don't delay. I want to help you reach your goal today.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post
                  BR549
                  And most youngsters won't know that number
                  Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
                  http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

I missed it. Noticed the number, but it didn't stick as being significant, stand out or bring about a need to call a mention or attention to it. Pretty sly for an old guy Tack. And thanks for the compliment Bob.

Comment

Will Noel's offerings be of higher value S of the border? Will there be Duty involved? Are empty Canahodian bottles and cans returnable S of the border at the full 5¢ redemption rate, or will that be subject to exchange rate?
                      WHY do these transactions need to be so complex?

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
                        I'm a little shy on cash to contribute to such a noble and worthy cause, but I do have a collection of commodities exchangeable for cash that I'd be willing to donate.

Three lead batteries, 40lbs copper wire, 25 aluminum scrap, 2 copper rads, 300 lbs + mixed carbon steels and a large bag of bottles and cans. All that will be sent with you only paying a minor advanced shipping and handling fee.
                        Yes you heard correctly, a minor $ amount for the valued #'s you will receive. In time and on time helping your dream become a reality.

Act fast, don't delay. I want to help you reach your goal today.

You always have been generous Noel, I'll get on the transportation of your generous offer in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post

And most youngsters won't know that number
                          Good old Junior Samples cracked me up.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aunw...Xzp4E&index=12

Comment

TODAY'S MORNING BALANCE in the Takit Toy Fund brought to you by American Totalizer Company is
                            (insert clunking sounds) or 5 seconds

-13¢

Comment

Originally posted by Franz© View Post
                              TODAY'S MORNING BALANCE in the Takit Toy Fund brought to you by American Totalizer Company is
                              (insert clunking sounds) or 5 seconds

-13¢

New Idea, I'm thinking I have to come up with a marketing plan to put the Kobabta in my shed, so I'm going to have "Franzinator XX" baseball caps and send them to those who make $100+ donations to tackit's Kubota Fund.

Comment

Working...
                              X