• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 Air pak filter cross overs

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_39248.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	603423Hey guys I’m about to service the compressor side of my 302 Airpak. I’m having trouble finding compatible filters for the compressor oil (Miller 232207 $100 price tag) and the Air/oil separator (Miller 232209)
    I’ve found the air intake filter (Miller 232208) “MANN C1213” matches up, I’m hoping some of you Airpak owners can help me out with these other two filters.
    Thanks
    attached a picture of the unit for fun
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mwm13; 10-14-2019, 10:57 PM.

Call or email if you don't have real filter numbers and these people will save you time and money.
    https://www.fleetfilter.com/

Comment

also https://www.norco-inc.com/2382732/Pr..._Pak%E2%84%A2_

Seems cheaapest from https://www.neobits.com/miller_elect...UaAmjQEALw_wcB

Appears to be a limited production filter branded for Miller, NA direct from manufacturer.
      You could probably run the specs for thread size and filter material and find better pricing.

Other approach would be who actually made the compressor and search out from there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC6C356D-597B-4030-8194-DA7686C524F8.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	603789Click image for larger version

Name:	A9CAFBCA-2ACB-46F2-AE66-27399FAD446F.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	603790

Comment

Just had a fellow Airpak owner from Instagram share this with me. Save yourself a few hundred bucks.

Comment

Oddly I found neither on Ecompressedair's site when I looked.

If they call the filter and separator out as replacements I'd take their word.
            Might be well served to call them to see what else you can learn about the machine.

Comment

Crow Burlingame (Bumper to Bumper) has the ability to cross Miller #'s to Wix. Give them a try.

Comment

Originally posted by 1997CST View Post
                Crow Burlingame (Bumper to Bumper) has the ability to cross Miller #'s to Wix. Give them a try.
                Thanks man we have those here too (British Columbia, Canada) I’ll give them a call tomorrow. Having issues sourcing the Rotorcomps here. I’ve found the Lube for $59 and air oil for $160. Still a lot cheaper then Miller bogus part number. You’d think for a $15,000 welding machine they’d help a guy out and give you some tips on a cross reference for a few oil filters but that’s not the case.

Comment

Just an update.
                  Mann Filters is able to cross reference the Rotorcomp numbers.
                  Compressor Oil: Mann WD920 $26 Canadian
                  Air Oil separator: Mann LB 950/20 $72 Canadian
                  Last edited by mwm13; 11-11-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X