Magnetisim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franz© View Post
    Here in the lower 48 we do't have long Winter nights to play with maganets like you do. Our maganets have to earn their keep or they get sent off to be ground up and glued back together in different shapes. I managed to rescue this one and it sure works well pulling chips from the mill or drill press. Fortunately I had all the other parts to put it together on my junque pile.. That package of JB Weld ut a hurting on the vittle budget that week.
    That just made my evening. And it's given me an idea. Like I need another of those on my list? Well done Franz the science guy!

Comment

Just be real careful messin with them maganets.
      Probably shouldn't mention it but Bb got in deep for having a maganet on his sewng machine to hold his pins.
      Detector went off in that pink Caddy the Maganet Poleece woman rides with the Patent Police guy, and they was up Bob's driveway like a rocket.
      He's so skert now he uses staples instead of pins.

Comment

Ever wonder what happens to the Iron in your blood stream when you wrap the lead around your arm or your body and weld? Wonder what the magnetism dose to stuff in your bodily fluids?

Comment

Originally posted by mwahl View Post
          Ever wonder what happens to the Iron in your blood stream when you wrap the lead around your arm or your body and weld? Wonder what the magnetism dose to stuff in your bodily fluids?
          Based on how well a magnet picks up rust I'd speculate the flux field off the lead has no influence on the dissolved IronOxide in blood.

Comment

Working...
          X