No announcement yet.

Fusible Links Blown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ryanjones2150, Through my Miller reseller $19 each. PN: 212988 see the photo in my previous post.

Comment

Good lord man!

The one on the far right is the original one that I ruined. The others are what my local parts house got for me, including one that was a NOS exact match. The others are just the same rated fusible links that fit those dimension.

$2 each.

But at least you knew you were getting something that would fit. That’s price we pay to be certain I suppose.
      Attached Files

Comment

NEWSFLASH- those links were not specifically built for miller department of Interglobalsupergalactic.

Renewable fuses were the order of the day well into the 60s, and are still in use today across industry. Bussman and Shawmut still produce them every day.

Comment

So glad you updated us on that.

Comment

Like I been sayin 2bugles, ain't unique to the Miller department of that world wide combine.

Maybe you can text to some Chinee fellow and find some really cheap.

Comment

Weird. I just figured Miller electric was the only company in the entire world to use fusible links. The breadth of your knowledge is astounding.

Comment

What's with the 2bugles?

Comment

My full time job I’m a captain in the fire department here for the city. The rank insignia for that is a pair of bugles.

Comment

ryanjones2150, In your photo, I like the links stamped "ECONOMY DELAY". That is an interesting marketing approach!

Thanks to all for the information with my issue. These forums are a great way to get perspective.

Thanks A Lot,
                    TanksAlot

Comment

Working...
                    X