Dang non smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franz© View Post
    Tack you gotta get in the 20th Century out there. Back in the 60s some body hiding Xspert figured out he could hide 5 bodies in the same square footage as 1 by stacking them above ground. They even penciled in spaces for toasted people (not drunks, ashes) in canisters to use undersize space like elevator walls. First one took about 30 years to fill up. Only heat in the building is 20 feet of tube heat in the dropoff area, and that only burns gas when a bunch of people are dropping somebody in a box off. PROFIT!!!
    As the first file cabinet got to 80% full they laid out #2. This one goes down deep enough to stack 6 boxes high cause they needed deep to get to bedrock, and a cellar is as cheap as columns.. Then it goes UP 6 levels of concrete pallet rack with fancy panels on the hall side. Actually hired a good contractor who built it right because he has a large family to get rid of. They even got arpeting in the hall that rolls up so the eternal forklift don't do burnouts.

Inside fake marble is all made using the process DelMonte bought to use in the Mariot on a truck motel room bathrooms. Outside is real stone so it don't spall like the bank downtown did. Fine leather chairs inside too in cse somebody stops by to visit you. Clever bustards even included sort of a hydroponic gutter to keep flowers fresh, and move visitors along cause they gotta pee from the sound of water running. Absolute brilliance of design by an old Italian mason. He modeled it all with styrofoam and plaster.

I bought penthouse this time.

Now take a nap and ponder ramps, preferably light weight and prestressed with trussing rods.
    I am always thinking of the possibility of getting dug up for a new mall or something commercial and taken to a gone out of business slag pit where we will sit until a lawsuit decides where our new final resting place will be.

Ramps I have but this wagon won't need them to go into the back of the truck, it only weighs 69lbs, and the SIL can lift twice that.

Comment

A- what does the wagon weigh with you in it employing it as a rolling recliner?

B- I could tell you stories of what happened to an old Church cemetery here when the State decided to widen a road.

Comment

A- what does the wagon weigh with you in it employing it as a rolling recliner?

B- I could tell you stories of what happened to an old Church cemetery here when the State decided to widen a road.
        It's to short to sit in, your legs would be up in your chest. I built nice 4X6 cart years ago that's still in good condition. it first had a solid axle running front lawn tractor tires and wheels on it, this pic shows the new axle setup I installed. The silver paint on the head of the bolts is Columbia steel roof paint, that stuff doesn't give up to the weather.

http://cen-pe-co.com/Products/Roof%2...0Coatings.html
        Last edited by tackit; 10-08-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

pics

Comment

I see an obvious loading sequence error Tack. Put the recliner in the truck, bullhorn in the cab with you for the ride.
            Generator to run the massage & heat on the recliner goes on the trailer with the lawn cart.
            At job site, Tack gets in recliner with bullhorn and instructs help.
            Reload after job- return to house, supervise recliner going back into shop.
            Go in house for nap.
            Congratulate help on job well done.

Comment

I see an obvious loading sequence error Tack. Put the recliner in the truck, bullhorn in the cab with you for the ride.
              Generator to run the massage & heat on the recliner goes on the trailer with the lawn cart.
              At job site, Tack gets in recliner with bullhorn and instructs help.
              Reload after job- return to house, supervise recliner going back into shop.
              Go in house for nap.
              Congratulate help on job well done.
              These days I would need a vibrating supervisory wheelchair, the legs are gone now, but I have my shop memories and project pictures to keep me interested and thankful that I made it this far. Lost my best buddy last May 28th after 45 years of marriage, never thought It would go down this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBSWm80Yq6c
              Last edited by tackit; 10-08-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Sure, try spoiling my good mood at my success finding perfect support for the bottom of the ceramic impingement plates by using industrial adjustable shelf channel that was in inventory. Well you ain't gonna! The vibrator you seek is available on a covert section of ebay and direct from China on BangGood. There is no way I'm getting one bit farther involved in that project!!!

BTW, do you have a ceramic cutting saw? If not I need more money to buy one from Craigslist.

Comment

Sure, try spoiling my good mood at my success finding perfect support for the bottom of the ceramic impingement plates by using industrial adjustable shelf channel that was in inventory. Well you ain't gonna! The vibrator you seek is available on a covert section of ebay and direct from China on BangGood. There is no way I'm getting one bit farther involved in that project!!!

BTW, do you have a ceramic cutting saw? If not I need more money to buy one from Craigslist.
                  No. I don't have one, but Ifn' I did I would give it to you, the last time I did a bathroom was back in the 80's. Perhaps HF has a broken one they would let go cheap and you could repair it, I'm sure I read somewhere they do it, it.probably would only need an imported Chinese/American switch.

Comment

Man's gotta be careful about ay craft where he works with his head lower than his az Tack. Farrier I knew told me that.
                    That tile thing never appealed to me.
                    Might be able to cut them with the diamond blade in the skilsaw, worked on the marble slab for the baking counter.

This is a nice cart design although 5th wheel steering will corner quicker than this without tipping. The old triangle under a rectangle like building movers love. Don't weigh much and I made it from a riding mower. The boy loves it, and it is handy for baths and finger nail grinding on him.

Comment

Man's gotta be careful about ay craft where he works with his head lower than his az Tack. Farrier I knew told me that.
                      That tile thing never appealed to me.
                      Might be able to cut them with the diamond blade in the skilsaw, worked on the marble slab for the baking counter.

This is a nice cart design although 5th wheel steering will corner quicker than this without tipping. The old triangle under a rectangle like building movers love. Don't weigh much and I made it from a riding mower. The boy loves it, and it is handy for baths and finger nail grinding on him.
                      That's a nice trailer and beautiful Doberman Franz, .how old is your dog? I built a nice tie rod steering trailer for may Miller 200 LE AEAD/ Legend, I used 1" square trailer axel inserts from Northern Hydraulics for making the spindles, it worked out great.
                      Last edited by tackit; 10-08-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

That's Siri. He was about 4-5 in those pictures, never sure since he was a Rescue. He was named in honor of a Port Authority Bomb dog who died on 9-11 since Siri got adopted by his Rescue Mom on 9-11. He was from Rawleigh and barked with a beautiful Southn Drawl. He was a great Dobie, other than his need to explore, which might be how he wound up in PupJail to begin with. Some unknown reason he developed Epilepsy and even with putting 8 pills a day down that neck, he died in my arms 5 years ago.

Far as steering o wagons goes, I prefer 5th wheel for many reasons primarily ability to come around fast followed by increased tip resistance to Ackerman steering. Ackerman can bring you around quicker in 4 wheel steering wagons,, but it really don't like getting pulled thru mud, and I encounter plenty of mud. Seems like half of my life was spent getting across mud.

Comment

Tack hard at work

Comment

Tack hard at work
                            You weren't supposed to show that picture, thanks buddy.

Comment

HEY, I didn't post the one with a FarmJack pinned to the wheel end cause you got too fat to tilt without jacking.

I got respect for upper body mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X