Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREAT NEWS Tack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GREAT NEWS Tack

    Just announced here Zweigels will be expanding the wiener factory and pumping out even more hotdogs and sausage in 2020 with 33 new jobs in the city.
    The lady running the wiener show made an offer to move her family owned factory out of the State and taxpayer Dollars were trucked to the hotdog plant.
    There will be no shortage of American made hotdogs in the near term future.
    No wienermobile will be needed to sell these fine vacuum packed tubes of meat, and any current shortage will be covered.

    Get your mustard and relish jars ready.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Franz© View Post
    Just announced here Zweigels will be expanding the wiener factory and pumping out even more hotdogs and sausage in 2020 with 33 new jobs in the city.
    The lady running the wiener show made an offer to move her family owned factory out of the State and taxpayer Dollars were trucked to the hotdog plant.
    There will be no shortage of American made hotdogs in the near term future.
    No wienermobile will be needed to sell these fine vacuum packed tubes of meat, and any current shortage will be covered.

    Get your mustard and relish jars ready.
    Sounds good Franz, If a scientist in Sweeden has his way we will all be eating human hotdogs in the not to distant future.to save the planet. I have to wonder if human dogs will be rated: Mexican meat hot, White meat mild and Black meat BBQ. It's going to be interesting to see how Kosher human dogs are prepared.

    Uncle Henry corn dogs and aunt Velma dogs roasted over a wood fire along with deep-fried breaded eyeballs should be to die for.
    Last edited by tackit; 09-16-2019, 06:33 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tackit View Post

      Sounds good Franz, If a scientist in Sweeden has his way we will all be eating human hotdogs in the not to distant future.to save the planet. I have to wonder if human dogs will be rated: Mexican meat hot, White meat mild and Black meat BBQ. It's going to be interesting to see how Kosher human dogs are prepared.

      Uncle Henry corn dogs and aunt Velma dogs roasted over a wood fire along with deep-fried breaded eyeballs should be to die for.
      Ok...deep fried breaded eyeballs? Excuse me for asking the question, what animal goes blind for this delicacy? Lol. I'm also going to ask, what's the texture like? Hard boiled egg?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Noel View Post

        Ok...deep fried breaded eyeballs? Excuse me for asking the question, what animal goes blind for this delicacy? Lol. I'm also going to ask, what's the texture like? Hard boiled egg?
        Noel, we are talking breaded deep fried human eyeballs not animal eyeballs, I would think eyeball texture would be like McNuggets.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tackit View Post

          Noel, we are talking breaded deep fried human eyeballs not animal eyeballs, I would think eyeball texture would be like McNuggets.
          Well that explains things, lol. Clearly it does. Hmm? I'm going to do some back reading of this conversation and see where I wasn't paying attention and things took a surprize left turn.
          McNuggets eh? You could have said grainy, a bit dry and great with a dipping sauce.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks to the Great Weldor in the Sky, I have lived log and prospered sufficiently to never have needed to eat either a McNugget or an eyeball.

            On the second issue of eating human flesh, especially brain tissue there is a rather nasty disease that develops from doing so that causes brain swelling ad insanity. The insanity part may not be an inconvenience given some of the weldors I have known.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Franz© View Post
              Thanks to the Great Weldor in the Sky, I have lived log and prospered sufficiently to never have needed to eat either a McNugget or an eyeball.

              On the second issue of eating human flesh, especially brain tissue there is a rather nasty disease that develops from doing so that causes brain swelling ad insanity. The insanity part may not be an inconvenience given some of the weldors I have known.
              Franz is Zweigels producing dogs without cancer causing chemicals?

              Franz you may of hit on why our politicians are so nuts these days. the Ruskies have been slipping human remains into their burgers and hot dogs in the Capital's cafeteria,

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd lay the cause far more to drinking Estrogen enriched water by the barrel than anything Russia has done.
                Add in what has passed for education since all the punks with Masters Degrees extended their deferment by becoming "school teachers" and you see what we have today.

                How many gallons of fuel and how much air pollution are caused by hauling children from building to building so some "goal" can possibly be reached?

                Bernays observations were right, and they have been amplified.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Franz© View Post
                  I'd lay the cause far more to drinking Estrogen enriched water by the barrel than anything Russia has done.
                  Add in what has passed for education since all the punks with Masters Degrees extended their deferment by becoming "school teachers" and you see what we have today.

                  How many gallons of fuel and how much air pollution are caused by hauling children from building to building so some "goal" can possibly be reached?

                  Bernays observations were right, and they have been amplified.

                  You're right, school administrators from the Vietnam era are responsible for today's crazy, lazy, dazey America. They were yellow belly phonies who were comfortable and ecstatic with happiness about their family's connections being able to get them into the National Guard or college, and about sending someone else in their place to Vietnam. Look at the absence of character in people today, it all goes back to teachers and families with no character from the Vietnam era.

                  I have to read Bernay, people can't get so anti-American on their own.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just read the wiki thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
                    Bernays was a brilliant observer and near genius at employing the weaknesses he saw in mankind to profit from them.
                    He even rigged his own Obit to put the best possible light to his life of dirty deeds. He invented "Father of Public Relations" to put the best ossible light on his crap.
                    Without Bernays Hitler's guy Goebbels wouldn't have been possible, and his follow on Alynski would never have flown.

                    The Nam and US Public education is a completely different field of discussion. The camel had his head and half of his neck inside the tent by 1975, and everybody in "leadership" could justify their actions.
                    The punk leading NY Union teachers was able to and did say "when kids pay Union Dues this Union will care about educating kids" with o fear.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X