Looks like Franz is right again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Franz is right again

It looks like Franz fellings and opinion the UAW is a tainted orgainization is justified..those boys never learn.
    https://jalopnik.com/feds-raid-uaw-p...obe-1837664929

Don't go posting things like that Tack, Franz is evil, girlymen don't like him, he employs Laws of Physics and historical fact and he writes above grade level purposely to cause others to learn using Dictionaries and other books.

Franz also doesn't well engage in feminine eternal discussions that go on ad nauseum based on feeling rather than fact and facilitate posters feeling good about their ineptitude.
    Worse, Franz knows what he's doing and talking about.
    Franz is EVIL in boots!

He also can O/A weld Stainless and cut Stainless with an O/A torch and slow rust to a mere crawl on iron.\
    The Devil has Franz on speed dial.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	17458265_832235400247857_3719718508238620897_n.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	601410 Seems as a fella gets older it becomes more of an issue? Like Flip used to say, "The devil made me do it" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
        [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":601410**[/ATTACH] Seems as a fella gets older it becomes more of an issue? Like Flip used to say, "The devil made me do it" lol.
        If only if we could get the Feds to become so involved in investigating our politicians.

Comment

When they all wear the same School ties they don't turn on each other. The crum heap is large and high enough for those at the top of the heap to throw plentiful bounty to those who will ever reach the top.

Thus it has always been and thus it shall always be.

Comment

I agree with you both. There's a few this side of the border as well that need to be looked at with some scrutiny, past and present.

Comment

Working...
            X