Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Park Chairs and Tables

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bryant Park Chairs and Tables

    I'm from a generation of men that still prefer to girl watch, so I enjoy watching pretty girls from all over the world strut by Bryan Park's live streaming camera. While watching, I noticed the chairs people sit on, these neat looking chairs are sat on many times a day by people of all sises and are left out in the rain without damage to their frames or paint jobs. . .

    Their construction appears to be simple, comfortable and strong, something like Shaker's would build. Aluminum and shiXXy plastic chairs have their place, but these chairs placed on a deck or patio would look so much more classy. . If I was still able, I would attempt to create a set of these chairs and a table. I think women would love to have a set for their birthday or when their boyfriends come over after their husbands go to work. .

    https://furnituredesignhouse.com/bry...air/#iLightbox[image_carousel_1]/2


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uA1tv6MFB0
    Last edited by tackit; 06-27-2019, 08:57 PM.

  • #2
    Dunnow Tack, them chairs look like weaponized card table furniture, and in today's society they'd probably wind up flying through store windows for looting convenience.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Franz© View Post
      Dunnow Tack, them chairs look like weaponized card table furniture, and in today's society they'd probably wind up flying through store windows for looting convenience.
      You make a valid point Franz,, Merikans today believe it's in the constitution they have a right to destroy other peoples property, and take from them what they feel they are entitled too. It most definitely would cause more pain to be hit with a solid Bryant Park steel and wood chair than a cheapO aluminium chair.

      II would paint them cammo so no one would steel them.

      Comment


      • #4
        World might be safer if you went and read James Strauss's 30 Days Hath September.
        It's about a Jarhead outfit working the AwS#!t Valley up in the north country of the Peninsula of insanity in 69.
        Pretty dang honest account.

        DON'T READ IT IF HONEST ACCOUNTS & MEMORIES BOTHER YOU.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Franz© View Post
          World might be safer if you went and read James Strauss's 30 Days Hath September.
          It's about a Jarhead outfit working the AwS#!t Valley up in the north country of the Peninsula of insanity in 69.
          Pretty dang honest account.

          DON'T READ IT IF HONEST ACCOUNTS & MEMORIES BOTHER YOU.
          I read reviews, sounds like a very good read, our Library is going to do an intralibrary search for me. There are three books/volumes to it.
          Last edited by tackit; 06-28-2019, 12:40 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            The entire book, so far, is available on line FREE.

            It's divided into 3 sections.

            https://jamesstrauss.com/thirty-days...nam-war-novel/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Franz© View Post
              The entire book, so far, is available on line FREE.

              It's divided into 3 sections.

              https://jamesstrauss.com/thirty-days...nam-war-novel/
              I read the first chapter, I had similar experiences when I first arrived in Vietnam as a replacement.

              In war zones you are not supposed to salute officers for obvious reasons.

              Comment

              Working...
              X