Blowtorch-wielding Florida Man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowtorch-wielding Florida Man

OKALOOSA ISLAND, Fla. — Two Florida men trying to break into an ATM with a blowtorch apparently made the money inside extra safe instead.

More
    Richard

should have used a 120V plasma cutter instead, lol.
    HTP Invertig221 D.V. Water-cooled
    HTP Pro Pulse 300 MIG
    HTP Pro Pulse 200 MIG x2
    HTP Pro Pulse 220 MTS
    HTP Inverarc 200 TLP water cooled
    HTP Microcut 875SC

Comment

Crime stoppers? Right, that will stop em!

If they couldn't steal a plasma outfit, perhaps they could have stolen an 18 volt battery operated 4 1/2" mini grinder, a few extra batteries and put on a zip wheel. I doubt it was a blow torch, I have a white gas blow torch which plumbers used back in the day before today's handy propane torches came out. .

Comment

The boyz was putting into practice what they learned at Weldunce Skewel to get a few bucks together to pay off their Student Loan.

Unfortunately they didn't leearn a whole lot.

Comment

It was completely unnecessary to say that this happened in Florida.

Comment

All the weird stuff happens in Florida. Something in the water down there.

Comment

WHY wasn't a Pumper standing by on this job with a charged line?
              I see wood in the picture. There could have been a fire.

Why wasn't Ryan providing proper fire protection?

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
                It was completely unnecessary to say that this happened in Florida.
                Right, It could have happened in Chicago,Ill. Detroit, Michigan, San Francisco and Los Angles California..... NYC,NY, Seattle Washington or Washington DC.

Comment

That radio show Walton and Johnson even has a bit they call "stuff that happens in Florida". It's pretty funny.

Comment

People keep moving here and we seem to get some low hanging fruit that's for sure
                    Richard

Comment

Clearly not the brightest bulbs in the string are they.

Couple years ago, these bumbling bad guys tried to cut their way into a laundry mat right around the corner from my fire house. So picture in your mind an old, heavy wood door, that someone through bolted a sheet of steel to, on both sides, to make a security door of sorts. Maybe even purpose made like that, who knows? Anyway, a couple of ding dongs decided to attempt the break in by using a torch to cut through the door. They did get some of the steel on the outside of the door cut through, but wood doesn't cut so well with a flame. They ended up setting off the fire alarm. We showed up, there was a slight haze of smoke inside the building and we found the smoking door upon our investigation. They took off, probably when the alarm went off, and dropped the torch still choochin. The flame was snuffed when it hit the ground so it was just acetylene and O2 flowing out onto the ground. I'm very glad that place had a fire alarm or those two booger eaters would've burned the **** building down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltbadd View Post
                        People keep moving here and we seem to get some low hanging fruit that's for sure
                        You just reminded me of an old story Garrison Keilor told on PBS "The Prairie Home Companion" many years ago. He put forth the hypothesis that people in the north are smarter than those in the south, and said that in no way did he mean that in a derogatory way to those in the south. He said the difference is cold winters. Many people in the north do a good bit of ice fishing, and those who are not so bright go far too early in the fall and far too late in the spring, when the ice is too thin to be fishing. He said that as a result, there is a natural tendency to cleanse the gene pool, and people in the north eventually become just a bit smarter, on average.

The guy was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post

You just reminded me of an old story Garrison Keilor told on PBS "The Prairie Home Companion" many years ago. He put forth the hypothesis that people in the north are smarter than those in the south, and said that in no way did he mean that in a derogatory way to those in the south. He said the difference is cold winters. Many people in the north do a good bit of ice fishing, and those who are not so bright go far too early in the fall and far too late in the spring, when the ice is too thin to be fishing. He said that as a result, there is a natural tendency to cleanse the gene pool, and people in the north eventually become just a bit smarter, on average.

The guy was great!
                          I absolutely hated his hokey show, he always had the look and demeanor of a disgruntled northern pedophile whose mind was always preoccupied with thinking about new ways he could snatch another child off the streets..... or someone charged with s*xual misconduct in the work place. .
                          Last edited by tackit; 06-21-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Goodness!

Comment

Wow. I guess I never read him that way. I had some disagreement with his political views, but it's a free country.

Comment

Working...
                              X