What's in your garage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice this phrase
    Privetstvuyu (insert name) U menya yest' problema, i mne interesno, yesli vy pomozhete mne re****' yeye It should work. If nothing else it will show you hold him in respect.

Comment

Is that supposed to be Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
        Is that supposed to be Russian?
        Niet, it is Russian. Siberian is different, and I don't speak or understand it.
        Sadly my Russian is currently pathetic from lack of use except at the Doc's office.

His Nurse is Ukrainian, and also conversant in Russian but she loves to mess with me by tossing a bit of Ukie into the conversation.

Maybe Bob better just stick with Tovarish (insert name)

Comment

Originally posted by Franz© View Post

Maybe Bob better just stick with Tovarish (insert name)
          Ok Comrade...
          Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
          http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Your hooked on phonics is basically jibberjsh there, Russia has a completely different alphabet. выглядит больше как это. вы добро пожаловать, наслаждаться.

Comment

Your hooked on phonics is basically jibberjsh there, Russia has a completely different alphabet. выглядит больше как это. вы добро пожаловать, наслаждаться.
              Hey Bugle boy, I'm laboring away here in the heat trying to help Bob in a manner he can employ to get complementary use of a Megger. I even factored in the possibility Bob is dealing with a Russian Jew who is genetically predisposed to be averse to sharing his toys, and all you're doing is sitting around a #$@ air conditioned firehouse hoarding hose Tack needs that should have gone to dumpster duty and chucking rocks.
              Are you supplying used hose to that IAFF member in NY who sells it as belts?

You want to add in the time to get Bob up to speed on an entirely different alphabet with more than 26 characters that might convince him he went dislexic. Where is Bob supposed to gain the time? He's already cooperating with the government on the insane Daylight saving time scam sewing ends back on blankets some government agent cut off at excessive cost to make the blanket longer.

Are you or are you not cutting ends off blankets on the firehouse kitchen table? We know you swipe Clark bars from senior citizens and run.

Was one of your ancestors the source of the phrase "Houston, we have a problem?

Comment

I don’t think anyone in my family had anything to do with defective o-rings.

и вы не получение ваш проклятие кларк бар назад.

Comment

Besides, what makes you think Bob doesn’t already speak Russian?

Comment

IF Bob spoke Russian he would have mentioned it long ago and he didn't. Bob does speak boat trailer though, and knows quite a bit about boat trailers. Bob is an oracle of boat trailers.

Stick with the blame Thyocol story if it sells for you in Texas.

If I don't get my Clark Bar back in pristine condition, untampered with soon I'll speak with the Medicine Woman's grandson who is a compootyr hacker with access to government compootyrz. He can access the Department telemetry and put your engine into ReGen cycle every time you call back in service from a job which will shut down the AC on the engine while you sit sweltering.

I got connections Bubba!

Comment

A couple of pickups. 1965 F-100 and a daily driver 1965 F-250. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_2017-02-25-16-59-09_edit_1488063597584.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	599232

Comment

I love those old trucks.

Comment

I love those old trucks.
                          Thanks. The F-250 does not pampered nor does it stay in Texas. It was treated to a wiring kit, heater core and door seals this past winter. Getting a complete old school drive train swap soon. Haven't drug any super heavy but I think these pictures are better than seeing them rusting in a field.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	1525183484007.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.1 KB ID:	599244

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180901_105947.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	599245
                          Last edited by Chris401; 07-11-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Well I need to borrow that mini excavator for a couple days, so when you’re bored, drag that sucker this way.

Comment

Some pics of my shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
                                How one guy ends up with so much stuff is beyond me but I have. Usually begins with "that's a good deal", or maybe "I'm going to need that one day", maybe it was " to good to throw away", or "more money then brains" ? No matter, that previous post about SS and I was searching the dust piles and discovered again some of what I had taking up space.
                                [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":598081**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":598082**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":598083**[/ATTACH] That old radiograph track cutter and barrel torch works but has never been run in 20 years or better that I've owned it. Just never had a need but like the Quick Spot Stitcher… I can say got one? I also discovered a box of old Lincoln 6010, the red ones. Let's go pipe welding?

Stuff! Stuff is very important!

Griff

Comment

Working...
                                X