Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welding music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJ0...&start_radio=1

Country music will rot your brain. Some of you can't afford much more rot either.....

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
      Country music will rot your brain. Some of you can't afford much more rot either.....
      I found most people's comments on the interweb do the same thing, especially one with no wiskers on this website.
      Last edited by tackit; 06-17-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I listened to too much country music.

Comment

I listened to too much country music.
          I don't listen to new country, only the older stuff, but every one has a different taste. I can't take the news or talk radio anymore, I rather listen to cows fart, but I don't like quite either.

Comment

Weak. This is my welding music. If your whimpy bluetooth speaker can handle the abuse, let it rip.

HTP Invertig221 D.V. Water-cooled
            HTP Pro Pulse 300 MIG
            HTP Pro Pulse 200 MIG x2
            HTP Pro Pulse 220 MTS
            HTP Inverarc 200 TLP water cooled
            HTP Microcut 875SC

Comment

Have you ever tried to measure the frequencies which that kind of music produces? Perhaps with Millers engineers tweaking it's frequencies, it could become a new technology which could cut through thicker metals more efficiently and straighter than the latest and greatest plasma machines. . To each his own, but my hearing wouldn't last a minute with that coming through the speakers, heh heh heh

Comment

Well, if that doesn't get you whiskey bent and **** bound, I don't know what will....

Comment

Originally posted by tackit View Post
                  Have you ever tried to measure the frequencies which that kind of music produces? Perhaps with Millers engineers tweaking it's frequencies, it could become a new technology which could cut through thicker metals more efficiently and straighter than the latest and greatest plasma machines. . To each his own, but my hearing wouldn't last a minute with that coming through the speakers, heh heh heh
                  Yup, the frequencies are mostly even-order harmonics, which is why it sounds so pleasant, lol
                  HTP Invertig221 D.V. Water-cooled
                  HTP Pro Pulse 300 MIG
                  HTP Pro Pulse 200 MIG x2
                  HTP Pro Pulse 220 MTS
                  HTP Inverarc 200 TLP water cooled
                  HTP Microcut 875SC

Comment

Interesting how sound is measured and what causes the different sounds we hear.

http://pages.jh.edu/~signals/listen-...n-newindex.htm

Comment

Last night I followed the link. Lasted about a minute, scrolled the list and found an old tune more to my liking. Spent the next couple of hours watching old music video's and went to bed. That said, I grew up listening to old Country, Hee Haw, Grand Ole Opry stuff. But I'm not a Country fan. I don't do that heavy metal well either but every now and again I like to hear the noise.

I do typically get bored with radio play lists and find it becomes a bit of a rut listening to the same old songs of yesterday so I do like to shake up my listening pleasures. I've taken a shine to Hop Hop and rap it seems?

Anyways...I think this would have been a heck of a show. This is like a 6010, smoke fire and the sound of aggression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5HAEzEk8QM

Comment

Music for Pipe weldors to learn from
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP9CPMsJN7Y

Comment

RAP is an acronym, ya know.....

Comment

RAP is an acronym, ya know.....
                            seems appropriate
                            Richard

Comment