miller big blue 300d problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miller big blue 300d problems

Hello wondering if I can get some help with my miller big blue 300d, I replaced the voltage reg, and the main controller after I fried them from jump starting the welder. The machine welded great voltage was great, then I went out one day and started the machine and the voltage side read 0. Does anyone know why? Or what I should do now?

Starts at the brushes and works its way from there.

Comment

Originally posted by itsme View Post
      Hello wondering if I can get some help with my miller big blue 300d, I replaced the voltage reg, and the main controller after I fried them from jump starting the welder. The machine welded great voltage was great, then I went out one day and started the machine and the voltage side read 0. Does anyone know why? Or what I should do now?
      Man, that was an expensive jump start! I am so thankful someone here warned me about jump starting my Trailblazer--it had a bad battery, and I was planning to jump it the next day....nice save from the guys here!

Comment

Yeah in the middle of jump starting went to remove the cables and saw the warning on the side of the door......So 1997CST start at the brushes? I replaced them before replacing the other parts. How do I check the brushes?

Comment

Like I said when I put the new parts on it started and welded great then one day no more voltage?

Comment

Working...
          X