New members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members

Hi Just wondering how New members get rated. For example Franz. Joined two months ago. And already Is a senior Member
    with four red stars

Not sure anyone knows, however it seems that posting often and helping others may be the ticket. Stick around and join in.
    Although I joined over 10 years ago, I really didn't start to participate until the last few years
    Last edited by Ltbadd; 05-25-2019, 02:38 PM.
    Richard

Comment

Charm, guile, a perfect face for AM radio, have brought me a long way in the wonderful world of welding.

I also make some pretty good bacon cored pancakes that are quite convenient for pocket snacks.

Comment

LTBAADD Makes sense. For you to be a Senior Member With the full set of red stars And over 500 posts.

Comment

I've been trying to tell you guys, but nobody listens...only the prettiest of us get full bars...I'll sell you some of my bars though, farmer, if you'd like. I know I'm pretty enough to get more....

Comment

I asked months ago and this was Millers response. Its complete BS because Cruizer has over 8,000 and 2 orange bars
            Miller Welders
            10-04-2018, 01:33 PM
            Re: Orange bars?
            Hi Bob, we apologize for the delay in response. User ranks and titles are based on a combination of things including number of posts, days registered, and reputation. Thanks for all you do for this community. We appreciate your input and helping other members!
            SEE LESS
            Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
            http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

I asked about this years ago as well.

I can't remember what I got, but I'll know in a second.
              if there's a welder, there's a way

Comment

Wow, 500 posts, finally.

Looks can't have much to do with the bars, Ryan and I discussed this some years ago, if it did, I would need more than 1 row of bars.
                if there's a welder, there's a way

Comment

ZERO bars

Comment

It's all about useful posts, willing to help one another and activity on the forums
                    Dynasty 400 wireless
                    Coolmate 3.5
                    Sw320 speedway
                    Ck flex lock 230
                    4 victor flow meters
                    2 Flametech Duel flowmeters
                    2 genuine miller torch buttons
                    A$$ loads of tungsten
                    XMT 350 CC/CV
                    S74DX feeder
                    Stick leads from here to China
                    A30 Spool gun
                    WC24
                    Langmuir crossfire hobby table
                    Everlast powerplasma 100 w hypertherm torch
                    Harris O/A
                    Pet raccoon
                    I'm just a peckerwood in the boonies with fancy welding equipment

Comment

Except for making a post here and there, I like my ranking. It's a lot like the rebellious anti social recluse that I actually am.

Comment

Olivero is our exception to the "bars=how pretty one is" rule. We all just felt bad for him and gave him his bars. I mean, cmon, have you seen this guy? ....eeek...Oli, keep your hood down man!

Comment

Since we've managed to wander quite a ways off topic (again), has anyone actually ever used the facebook share or twitter tweet repost buttons? Seems quite silly to me
                          Richard

Comment

Insta-flipper and facepage, as a whole, seem pretty silly to me.

So my answer is no, I have not used them.

Comment

It's no doubt all about 'awsheets' and 'attaboys'.. One awsheet wipes out ten attaboys. Guys like me just never quite get it right. Just about the time it's time for a bar,,,,, bam, in rolls an awsheet.

Some skilled individuals get the right rhythm going..

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Rank.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	597327

Comment

Working...
                              X