• Chrisheavymech
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chrisheavymech
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chrisheavymech
    replied
    I have some before and current pictures but no step by steps, I'll figure out how to post them when I drag up for lunch. I actually got my front decal through them. What I'm looking for is the back panel on the machine. I'll post an image of it when I get home today.

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    We need to see some pics of this project!

These guys have a lot of Miller face plates even though their website says Lincoln. I saw a Bobcat 225D NT, but not the gas version. I'd sure give 'em a call, though, and see if they can help you.

https://lincolncontrolplates.com/mil...control_plates
    Last edited by Aeronca41; 03-21-2019, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisheavymech
    started a topic Discontinued part!

Discontinued part!

Good day to all!
    so I picked up a Miller Bobcat 225 NT at a local auction to start doing some sidework off of my own truck. It was beat up and dented and near 2k hours, but it looked like a decent enough place to start for doing smaller repair and fabrication jobs. It ran, and it welded.... but as I usually do I got carried away tuning it up and I scattered it across the garage down to replaceing rusted out sheet metal in the base pan. Now I've got everything back together, wired, modded, and running.... with the exception of the exterior tin panels...... I'm doing bodywork on the hood and side panels but my rear upper panel is beyound saving. Miller part number 182-365 is no longer available ANYWHERE!!! Long story long, I'm hoping one of the many people in the miller community can help me find a salvageable panel. My machine is a 98 with an Onan P216G and if Im not mistaken the onan powered Legends and the and Trailblazers used the same panel. If anyone has one to sell or knows of someone who might, I would be forever in your debt!
Working...
X