Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmt 350 cc?cv

XMT 350 cc/cv

I have replaced PC1 and I still get nothing on the display. Not any obvious damage, ideas?

That's not much to go on. Without knowing a lot more all that can be said is, get a good multi-meter and do the pre-power checks/analysis described in the Miller Technical Manual for your XMT 350 (specific to the serial number of the unit). Actually the pre-power checks should have been done BEFORE you replaced the PC1 board. Hope the new board is undamaged.

After posting the serial #, you might get lucky and find a sympathetic tech (Cruizer?) who offers you a copy of the manual. Good luck.
    Miller XMT-350 CC/CV
    Miller S-22A wirefeeder
    Bernard 400A "Q" gun
    Miller 30-A Spoolmatic w/WC-24
    CK 210 & WP-18 GTAW torches
    Hypertherm Powermax 30
    O/A Rig, Enco 4x6 bandsaw, etc.

Comment

Serial number ???

Comment

Not much to go on. Correct input power? Do you hear the contactor click in? did you check your input bridge, power switch, IGBT's? What was wrong with PC1 to start with. 90% of problems with XMT 304's were input or out problems. 1 in 10 was a control board. need a little more info please.

Comment

Originally posted by 1997CST View Post
          Not much to go on. Correct input power? Do you hear the contactor click in? did you check your input bridge, power switch, IGBT's? What was wrong with PC1 to start with. 90% of problems with XMT 304's were input or out problems. 1 in 10 was a control board. need a little more info please.
          I believe he is looking for xmt 350 info in witch there is no contactor

Comment

Originally posted by Weld dr View Post

I believe he is looking for xmt 350 info in witch there is no contactor
            You are correct. I missed that. He still needs to check the input side if he has no control voltages.

Comment

Working...
            X