Spoolmate 3035 issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoolmate 3035 issue

I have a spoolmate 3035 and have had major issues with tip burn. I want to thank you guys for the help in up sizing the tip. I did the conversion and it help out tremendously!!!!!!! So again thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Now my issue with the unit is (GUN TUBE ASSEMBLY) is loose. It has about 1/2" of back and fourth play at the tip of it. The locking nut is tight but for some reason its moves back and forth. I have looked at parts breakdown on the gun for possibly a missing washer or o-ring that would allow the nut to secure the tube, but I can see nothing. So can someone help me out? Why is the gun tube assembly loose?

Thanks guys!

There is an anti rotation pin on the contact adapter part. Did you see that in the parts breakdown?
    197570 ANTI ROTATION PIN
    196848 CONTACT ADAPTER

Comment

Hey 1997CST........ Thanks so much for the reply. I gust got out my shop. I took apart the gun to look into what you suggested. While doing this is noticed that their is a brass nut that holds the contact adapter in place. That nut had backed off some and that where the play was coming from. So thanks again for the reply and making me go into the gun. Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X